The best IDE for Python -- PyCharm goes opensourced - i.e. Free!!!

It gives me great joy that PyCharm has been opensourced, I've been using it for the past 2 years and am kind of addicted to it, though I do agree that I haven't exploited it enough.

You can download it from this link
Whats so great about it!






Awesome Navigation

Command + Click on a module to go to where the class is defined.
Option + F7 gives a view of where all its used.
Command + Option + B ==> to see where all its implemented.

What I love the most is the way it generates functions for you.

Type name of a method which has not yet been defined. and then
Option + Enter and select Create Function

Option + Command + V will instantiate an object

Enjoy Python!


Popular posts from this blog

Ansible - Error - stderr: E: There are problems and -y was used without --force-yes

Error: SMTPIN_ADDED_BROKEN@mx.google.com