Learning OpenStack - The Easy Way



Dear Friends,


Our Dream has come true!


It takes 9 months for a mother to bring another life. That is the amount of time it has taken me to demystify the otherwise terse and abstract cloud computing concepts. And thanks to Packt Publishing I for helping me impart this knowledge in the most engaging way.


The Full video course is out you can get more details about it here.



You can get more details about the course here without registering.

The Overview video is out for all.

It was a tough negotiation with publisher to give out this valuable video for free I hope that it will get you started on your "Infrastructure as Code" journey.


Three points I would like to share, which might help you are:-
  1. People are watching us! Packt publishing approached me watching the screencasts I had posted on Youtube. (Which until then I was certain that nobody was watching).
  2. Good news is Video course royalty is 3 times that of a book! Bad news is because its 3 times the effort :-)
  3. Publishing field has also taken the Agile approach.

A course has several sections and sections have chapters. The script for every section is reviewed just like a book, and then the visuals also go through another stringent review process. After several iterations, we get the permission to go ahead and record the video, which is then handed over to the publisher for final editing. The section gets published, after which we repeat these steps for the next section. (Meeting deadlines was tough, having signed the contract most of the work was done in between my travels to 5 cities in Brazil, followed by Eu and Israel... needless to say most of the work in the 9 months was done in airports and planes)


I wish I could pen down the names of all those amazing people who've made this possible but since they already know who they are, I would just say thank you for having helped me on this arduous journey.

​Feel free to spread the word about this course, I have a discount code for us and followers on Social media

#LearningOpenStack


Discount Code: LOpStk25


Expiry Date: 15th October 2016
 

Popular posts from this blog

Error: SMTPIN_ADDED_BROKEN@mx.google.com

Ansible - Error - stderr: E: There are problems and -y was used without --force-yes